SI CAPTCHA Anti-Spam
Adds CAPTCHA anti-spam methods to WordPress on the forms for comments, registration, lost password, login, or all. For WP, WPMU, and BuddyPress.
Adds CAPTCHA anti-spam methods to WordPress forms for comments, registration, lost password, login, or all.
In order to post comments or register, users will have to type in the code shown on the image.
This prevents spam from automated bots. Adds security. Works great with Akismet. Also is fully WP, WPMU, and BuddyPress compatible.
Help Keep This Plugin Free
If you find this plugin useful to you, please consider making a small donation to help contribute to my time invested and to further development. Thanks for your kind support! - Mike Challis
- Configure from Admin panel
- Valid HTML
- Section 508 and WAI Accessibility Validation.
- Allows Trackbacks and Pingbacks.
- Setting to hide the CAPTCHA from logged in users and or admins
- Setting to show the CAPTCHA on the forms for comments, registration, lost password, login, or all.
- I18n language translation support. See FAQ.
Captcha Image Support:
- Open-source free PHP CAPTCHA library by http://www.phpcaptcha.org is included (customized version)
- Abstract background with multi colored, angled, and transparent text
- Arched lines through text
- Refresh button to reload captcha if you cannot read it
- Works with Wordpress 2.9+, WPMU, and BuddyPress (Wordpress 3.6+ is highly recommended)
- PHP5+ is highly recommended